Sunday, June 16, 2013

Media Ecology Interview Analysis


Hanging Out


     *social media (Twitter)

     *computer

     *cell phone

     *Wii (online, multiplayer functions)

 

Messing Around


     *I came across vlogs (video blogs) and enjoyed them and found more and more as I went.

     *watch YouTube videos
     
     *ipod

     *computer game, pinball

     *play music

 

Geeking Out


    *vlogs

    *YouTube

    *if I’m curious about something.

 

Schooling


     *homework help

     *research for classes

     *online tests

     *online assignments

     *(computers) offer information

     *computer usage is increasing and we should know how to work them.

     *can’t publically give away personal information like where I live, school, etc.
    
     *I think we should know how to work them (computers).

  

No comments:

Post a Comment